Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Beginning

Hello, my name is David. I live in Central/Southern Illinois, and have been hunting for some time. I used to blog about gun rights and activism, one day I just stopped, that will continue here! But, what prompted my return to blogging was my interest in predator hunting.

I hope what follows will be helpful to those who have an interest in hunting and shooting and maybe some helpful comments from those who have a few years of experience.

I will most likely moderate all comments, I don't want a free-for-all. If comments are made with a bit of thought and intelligence they will be posted. Don't post trying to tell me hunting or shooting is wrong-it is not.

So begins my return to the blog-o-sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it honest, to the point, and civil. Most of all keep it pointed in a safe direction.